I ordered stephen youngs goverment grants havent recieved anything

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 2 comments

i ordered stephen youngs book for the list of goverment grants..its been 2 weeks and i havent heard anything..if i dont get my money or product mr. young is going to jail or will be sodomized by me personally..or both..it was a couple of weeks ago i paid 19.95 plus 3.95 for shipping and handling..since mr. young solicited goverment information..this would be considered as a federal offence as well as federal fraud by falsely reperesenting himself as a publisher to goverment information..plus i may even sue mr.young for for real

Review about: Federal Grants.

Comments

#719183

Obviously you have the wrong business.You were duped by someone who called himself Stephen Young.

That is unfortunate.You should remove your complaints for Stephen Young Showroom though, as you obviously have blamed the wrong business for your misfortune.

I ordered this guy's book too and it's been almost a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to volunteer to hold him down while you sodomize his behind. Just say when!!!!!!

Stephen Young! I sent him a check for the ways to get government money giveaways

Miami, Florida 1 comment

I sent him a check for $23.90 for the book on government money giveaways plus he promised additional materials.I mailed it off on 7-8-08.

I wrote to him asking where the materials are. As of today -8-15-08 I haven't received a word nor any materials!!! Yeah, I've been ripped off again!!!!!!!!!!

It seems that the harder I try to improve my life or lifestyle, I get ripped off. I even paid for a mentoring ship through a company that works for a "realestate get rich scam".

I am very very very pissed off at these people who say they will deliver the results and show you how to do it, but I've come to believe that those of us who are good hearted are the ones that fall for this bullcrap!!!!!

You Can't TRUST anyone anymore these days!!!!!!!!!

Comments

HAS YOUR CHECK BEEN CASHED?